In our last issue, Game On!!, gamification of academic information was reviewed. In keeping with this gaming theme, can you answer these questions about Assistive Technology?
Want to learn more about Assistive Technology? Consider these resources in the T-TAC ODU Lending Library:
- Access Technology for Blind and Low Vision Accessibility
- Assistive Technology in Special Education: Resources to Support Literacy, Communication, and Learning Differences
- High Leverage Practices and Students with Extensive Support Needs – Check out HLP #19
- High Leverage Practices for Inclusive Classrooms, 2nd Edition – Check out HLP #19
- Quality Indicators for Assistive Technology: a Comprehensive Guide to Assistive Technology Services
- The New Assistive Tech: Make Learning Awesome for All!
- The Practical (and Fun) Guide to Assistive Technology in Public Schools