What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Student Agency: The Key to Authentic EngagementStudent agency can be described as “the idea that students have the capacity to take action, craft and carry out plans, and make informed decisions based on a growing base… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Cultivating an Integrated System of Support for Behavior: A 5-Article SeriesIt’s all about behavior! Student success is the result of many individuals’ behaviors that converge to result in a total school experience. We’ve spent the last month creating a five-article… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Considering Student Needs for Assistive TechnologyTo assist IEP teams with considering student needs for assistive technology (AT), the Virginia Assistive Technology, Tools, and Strategies (VATTS) Consideration Guide and Resources is now available. These resources will help IEP… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Testing vs. Teaching QuestionsReading a book with your class should be an engaging and immersive experience. One storybook strategy we often draw attention to is questioning, since it is something that should occur… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Improving Early Childhood Inclusion: A Month-by-Month Action Plan for ECSE Leaders“…even the smallest actions are steps in the right direction.” Author Unknown Embarking on the journey of building high-quality inclusive early childhood programs can be daunting for school division leaders…. Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 Strategies to Build Family EngagementFamily involvement in students’ education has been consistently demonstrated to have a positive impact on student attendance, grades, behavior and social skills. In increasingly diverse communities, building school and classroom… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.