What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Math News You Can UseWelcome to the 2023-2024 school year! A new school year means updates are available in the area of mathematics. Below are a few that are noteworthy. **NEW** 2023 Mathematics Standards… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 STEPS TO BUILD A BETTER CLASSROOM BEHAVIOR SYSTEMThe following are behavioral practices that promote strong teacher-student relationships, student engagement, and increase the likelihood of appropriate behavior. Though we know disruptions or misbehavior will occur periodically, teacher responses… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 INSTRUCTIONAL PRACTICES TO KEEP LEARNERS ENGAGEDEffective instructional practices have been shown to increase student engagement, lead to a greater probability for student success, and increase student interest in learning. Below are several practices that support… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 STRATEGIES TO STRENGTHEN YOUR CLASSROOM CULTUREAt the classroom level, teachers, students, and families work together to build a positive learning community so that students experience success and feel a sense of belonging and agency. Staff… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 Practices to Keep All Learners Connected and In SchoolSchool-wide attendance support represents universal strategies that encourage good attendance for all students and create a school culture of attendance. These activities are prevention oriented, and include positive messaging, family… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Request a Copy of High Leverage Practices in Special Education (HLP)The Council for Exceptional Children has partnered with the Collaboration for Effective Educator Development, Accountability and Reform (CEEDAR), to develop and publish a set of High Leverage Practices (HLPs) for… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.