We’re all in this together.
T-TAC ODU is here to support you in finding new ways to meet the needs of students with disabilities and their families during this challenging time.
- Reopening Schools with SEL in MindAs schools prepare to reopen this summer or early fall, it is imperative that everyone take a long, hard look at social-emotional learning and its potential impact on those involved… Read More Return to Learn
- Return to Learn—Checkpoints and Resources for School LeadersAs schools develop plans for summer and fall 2021 programs, attention needs to be given to addressing learning gaps and mental health needs of students and staff. The Virginia Department… Read More Return to Learn
- Five Questions to Develop Meaningful IEPs in ECSEDeveloping meaningful and high quality IEPs for young children with disabilities requires teams collect data from multiple sources as authentically as possible (using familiar environments, people, and materials). In summarizing… Read More Return to Learn
- Accessible Instructional Materials: AIM-VA Overview and Supports for Diverse LearnersStudents start their education learning to read. Later, learning focuses on using reading as a means to learn skills that will support them in adulthood. If a student is a… Read More Return to Learn
- Filling the Gaps in Literacy CurriculaCurriculum Evaluation Tools The Reading League has a Curriculum Evaluation Tool to help you identify gaps that need to be addressed. It aligns with each strand of the Reading Rope…. Read More Return to Learn
- How to Make Student-Led IEPs a RealityStudents should never be mere spectators during the IEP process. As educators, we must work to address any barriers that limit a student’s voice from being at the forefront. (Biegun,… Read More Return to Learn
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid. Please note: Due to school closures, the T-TAC Librarian will email you after checkout to ask for your home address.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.