We’re all in this together.
T-TAC ODU is here to support you in finding new ways to meet the needs of students with disabilities and their families during this challenging time.
- High Leverage Practices: Updated Resources for Administrators and StaffHigh-leverage practices can improve instruction and result in better outcomes for students who struggle, including students with disabilities. Teachers who master these practices can engage in complex instructional practice and… Read More Return to Learn
- Does Your Early Childhood Program Have the Foundation to Implement Inclusive Practices?As Virginia continues to build a unified early childhood system, additional opportunities exist for children with disabilities to attend regular early childhood classrooms. When building inclusive classrooms, Early Childhood (EC) and… Read More Return to Learn
- MTSS at a Classroom Level: 4 ConsiderationsClassroom teachers everywhere are facing challenges related to academic skill gaps, as well as an increased number of students needing social/emotional/behavioral support (Office for Civil Rights, 2021). The narrative to… Read More Return to Learn
- Transition Resources for EducatorsIt is never too early to begin preparing youth for their next stage in life, whether it be the workforce, trade school, college studies, or other community-based options. We are… Read More Return to Learn
- Doing What Works: Five Evidence-Based Strategies to Specially Design Mathematics InstructionWhen considering instructional activities for mathematics, teachers should focus on strategies that have evidence to support their effectiveness. The Virginia Department of Education, building on the work of the Institute… Read More Return to Learn
- Spring into using a Document CameraSpring has sprung and many opportunities to learn using manipulatives abound. Teachers share flowers, bugs, leaves, and more. Technology, such as a document camera can help teachers provide learning activities… Read More Return to Learn
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid. Please note: Due to school closures, the T-TAC Librarian will email you after checkout to ask for your home address.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.