We’re all in this together.
T-TAC ODU is here to support you in finding new ways to meet the needs of students with disabilities and their families during this challenging time.
- Using Evidence-Based Math Strategies to Specially Design InstructionWhen teaching students who have difficulties in mathematics, it is important to incorporate instructional practices that have been shown, through evidence, to improve outcomes. Three evidence-based strategies for mathematics instruction… Read More Return to Learn
- VDOE Fall 2020 Math Webinar SeriesThe VDOE will be hosting a series of Fall math webinars focused on addressing unfinished learning and implementing rich mathematical tasks. Descriptions for each session are below, and registration links… Read More Return to Learn
- Do You Need More Resources for Teaching Math? Check Out the New Books Available in Our LibraryGreat news! The T-TAC ODU library has been updated with many new math resources for teachers. Descriptions of the most recent math library additions are below. Don’t have a T-TAC… Read More Return to Learn
- New! 2020 Math Resources from the VDOEThe VDOE has released several new resources to assist educators with mathematics instruction. Just in Time Mathematics Quick Checks Just in Time Mathematics Quick Checks are brief formative assessments that… Read More Return to Learn
- Three (+1) Important VDOE Resources for Special Education LeadersResources here are designed to support decision-making, compliance, and instruction for students with disabilities. These Virginia Department of Education documents include ideas for teachers and families. NEW!! Special Education Student… Read More Return to Learn
- Tools for Building a Framework of Trust for Students and Parents-Return to Learn Fall 2020As schools reopen this fall, virtually or in person, they remain a fundamental part of the infrastructure of communities. They provide safe and supportive environments, structure, and routines for children,… Read More Return to Learn
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid. Please note: Due to school closures, the T-TAC Librarian will email you after checkout to ask for your home address.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.