We’re all in this together.
T-TAC ODU is here to support you in finding new ways to meet the needs of students with disabilities and their families during this challenging time.
- Looking for a Blended Learning Model Using Virtual Learning Activities?Are you looking for a teaching approach that can increase learning opportunities at home? One that is easy for students and their families to access, provides instruction using virtual learning… Read More COVID-19
- Using Math Aids in Virtual Learning EnvironmentsMath Aids (VDOE Accommodation Code 19) are a response accommodation for instruction and assessments available to students with disabilities based on individual needs and must be related to the student’s… Read More COVID-19
- Early Childhood Needs AssessmentWe know you have a lot on your plate and want to know how we can be most helpful. What type of support do you need most right now? Professional… Read More COVID-19
- 5 Tele-Intervention Tips for Supporting Families of Young Children with DisabilitiesTele-intervention is a new term for many educators. While its use varies across school divisions, the concept and mindset shift required present a unique opportunity. Building relationships with families, by… Read More COVID-19
- Reflections from the Field: How Teachers are Supporting Students with Significant DisabilitiesDaniel Biegun, Ed.D. How can we continue to teach our students with significant disabilities while they are at home? Supports for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities is a resource that… Read More COVID-19
- Social Emotional Support Matters for Teachers TooAs educators meet the challenge of addressing the social emotional needs of students during the COVID-19 public health crisis, it’s important to tend to the social emotional needs of educators,… Read More COVID-19
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid. Please note: Due to school closures, the T-TAC Librarian will email you after checkout to ask for your home address.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.