What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 Tips to Prioritize Staff, Student, and Family VoiceThroughout this month’s December Friday 5s, we have been unpacking the PBIS Tiered Fidelity Inventory (TFI). Thus far, we have examined ways to effectively establish teaming processes, teach and reteach… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 Tips for Developing Feedback and Acknowledgement SystemsTFI feature 1.9 defines feedback and acknowledgement as a formal system that is in place and used by at least 90% of a sample of staff and received by at… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 Tips for High Quality Professional LearningTFI 1.7, Professional Development, calls for a written process to be used when orienting all faculty/staff to the four core Tier 1 SWPBIS practices: teaching school-wide expectations, acknowledging appropriate behavior,… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 Tips for Effectively Teaching and Re-teaching BehaviorThe PBIS Tiered Fidelity Inventory (TFI) features 1.3 – 1.6 focus on teaching behavioral expectations and emphasizing consistency in defining and responding to behavior. Providing resources that assist and empower… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 Tips to Build and Sustain Well Functioning TeamsThroughout this month’s Friday 5 we will be unpacking the Tiered Fidelity Inventory (TFI). The TFI is a tool that is used at least annually to check for fidelity of… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Student Agency: The Key to Authentic EngagementStudent agency can be described as “the idea that students have the capacity to take action, craft and carry out plans, and make informed decisions based on a growing base… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.