We’re all in this together.
T-TAC ODU is here to support you in finding new ways to meet the needs of students with disabilities and their families during this challenging time.
- Tools: Professional Learning Plans for Administrators and TeachersA District Leader’s Guide to Professional Development—Hanover Research By developing a comprehensive professional learning plan, district leaders can ensure they are providing high-quality, relevant, and accessible professional learning to their… Read More Return to Learn
- Self-Paced Summer Math Professional Development OpportunitiesAre you seeking mathematics professional development that you can do from home at your own pace? Well, here are a few opportunities that you might want to check out! Intensive… Read More Return to Learn
- Reopening Schools with SEL in MindAs schools prepare to reopen this summer or early fall, it is imperative that everyone take a long, hard look at social-emotional learning and its potential impact on those involved… Read More Return to Learn
- Return to Learn—Checkpoints and Resources for School LeadersAs schools develop plans for summer and fall 2021 programs, attention needs to be given to addressing learning gaps and mental health needs of students and staff. The Virginia Department… Read More Return to Learn
- Five Questions to Develop Meaningful IEPs in ECSEDeveloping meaningful and high quality IEPs for young children with disabilities requires teams collect data from multiple sources as authentically as possible (using familiar environments, people, and materials). In summarizing… Read More Return to Learn
- Accessible Instructional Materials: AIM-VA Overview and Supports for Diverse LearnersStudents start their education learning to read. Later, learning focuses on using reading as a means to learn skills that will support them in adulthood. If a student is a… Read More Return to Learn
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid. Please note: Due to school closures, the T-TAC Librarian will email you after checkout to ask for your home address.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.