We’re all in this together.
T-TAC ODU is here to support you in finding new ways to meet the needs of students with disabilities and their families during this challenging time.
- Early Childhood Needs AssessmentWe know you have a lot on your plate and want to know how we can be most helpful. What type of support do you need most right now? Professional… Read More COVID-19
- 5 Tele-Intervention Tips for Supporting Families of Young Children with DisabilitiesTele-intervention is a new term for many educators. While its use varies across school divisions, the concept and mindset shift required present a unique opportunity. Building relationships with families, by… Read More COVID-19
- Reflections from the Field: How Teachers are Supporting Students with Significant DisabilitiesDaniel Biegun, Ed.D. How can we continue to teach our students with significant disabilities while they are at home? Supports for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities is a resource that… Read More COVID-19
- Social Emotional Support Matters for Teachers TooAs educators meet the challenge of addressing the social emotional needs of students during the COVID-19 public health crisis, it’s important to tend to the social emotional needs of educators,… Read More COVID-19
- Feedback in the Age of Distance LearningFeedback : “Feedforward” Are you getting and giving feedback that is leading to increased growth for your students, their families, yourself? It all begins with listening. “A feedback system is… Read More COVID-19
- Going Virtual with Your Structured Literacy Instruction?Then we have some resources and tips for you as you venture upon this new way of work. Start by trying to accept that the main difference is about the… Read More COVID-19
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid. Please note: Due to school closures, the T-TAC Librarian will email you after checkout to ask for your home address.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.