We’re all in this together.
T-TAC ODU is here to support you in finding new ways to meet the needs of students with disabilities and their families during this challenging time.
- Lemonade from Non-Standard Lemons: Virtual Administration of Early Childhood AssessmentsMany assessment teams and educators have found creative and flexible methods for completing evaluation components virtually. These include adopting new measures that allow for the flexibility required in virtual administration and working collaboratively… Read More Return to Learn
- Online Structured Literacy: Tools You Can UseEducators, check out these vetted resources to help enhance your remote instruction!
- ASD & Behavior Virtual Office Hours are Here!Looking for an opportunity to get support, brainstorm, find resources, or just check in with others? Virtual office hours for ASD and Behavior supports are available on select Tuesday’s from… Read More Return to Learn
- Five Simple Ways to Engage FamiliesCreate a Culture Create a culture where every family feels a sense of belonging to the school. Communicate what the student is learning and offer ongoing training to support families’… Read More Return to Learn
- Using Gestural Responses to Engage and Educate Your Diverse Group of LearnersThese are unprecedented times, and nowhere is this more apparent than in our public schools. Each district is responding differently: virtual instruction, face-to-face instruction, or a hybrid approach. With situations… Read More Return to Learn
- Hybrid Tools for LearningIt’s not often that one tool can be used for most academic subjects and also work in both the virtual and face to face classroom. But these two tools can… Read More Return to Learn
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid. Please note: Due to school closures, the T-TAC Librarian will email you after checkout to ask for your home address.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.