What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Game On!!If play is the work of children, then playing games can be an important component for students and their learning. Game play can provide multiple opportunities or repetitions for students… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Innovative Strategies for VESOL InstructionOn January 18, 2023, T-TAC ODU hosted The VESOL Alliance at the Newport News Marriott. This first-of-its-kind professional learning event offered a range of high-interest sessions and free resources to over 80 attendees from… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- New VESOL Mathematics Resources Available!Implementation of the 2021 Mathematics Virginia Essentialized Standards of Learning (VESOLs) has heightened the need for more mathematics resources that can be used by teachers who utilize these standards. Guidance… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- The Simple View of Reading: There are TWO Factors to the EquationIn their Science of Reading Defining Guide, the Reading League (2021) tells us “The science of reading is a vast, interdisciplinary body of scientifically-based research about reading and issues related… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 Factors to Get “Right” with Data Informed Decision Making: Right PeopleThis article will be presented in 5 sections, with each new section sent out weekly. The focus is on 5 critical factors to have “right” when preparing to make data… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- An MTSS Approach to Bullying Prevention and InterventionRecent statistics have shown that one out of every five students (20.2%) report being bullied (National Center for Educational Statistics, 2019) and the percentages of individuals who have experienced cyberbullying… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.