What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Virginia Inclusive Self-Assessment and Action Planning—5 Helpful Resources“Each local school division will be required to complete and report the results of an inclusive practice self-assessment and action planning instrument once every three years, commencing no later than… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Keeping Up with the Virginia Literacy ActDid you know that 3 out of 4 students (grades K-2) in Virginia are reported to be at medium to high risk for not being able to read at grade… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Promoting a Math-Positive School CultureThe beginning of a new school year is a great time to reflect upon practices in your school. Our attitudes about math as teachers and school leaders can have a… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Say What? Looking at Language Through the Lens of Verbal BehaviorWhy do we communicate? Often, when providing communication instruction in the classroom, the focus is on making requests or labeling items in the environment. Take a moment, though, and think of… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Integrated VESOL Instruction: Creating Lessons that Address Multiple Content AreasAs we enter the second year of VESOL (Virginia Essentialized Standards of Learning) instruction, there is a better understanding of how to prepare great lessons that set our students up… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Back to School Basics: 5 HLPs to Ensure a Successful StartAt the start of a new school year, educators focus on building a strong foundation by cultivating learning environments that promote safety, belonging and student engagement. Research has shown that… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.