What’s new at TTAC ODU?
Find vetted resources to support students with significant disabilities in the new T-TAC ODU Resource Hub.
- Beyond the Surface: Exploring Root Cause AnalysisIt is a Tuesday afternoon and a School Leadership Team meets after the first grading period to review data across multiple domains and you serve as the team lead. Team… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- VALUE Series by the Virginia Literacy PartnershipsIf you haven’t visited the VALUE Series sinces its launch in April 2022, it is time to go back and check out the latest additions! Afterall, “VALUE” stands for Virginia… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- New Social-Emotional Learning Resources for the Summer CountdownAs the end of the school year approaches, there continue to be valuable opportunities to help children develop important problem-solving and self-regulation skills. Fortunately, many resources and additions to the… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Content Teaching Academy–Registration Open!Event Title: 2023 Content Teaching Academy (CTA) Dates: June 26-29, 2023 Cost: Financed by VDOE with Stipends for Participants Target Audience: In-Service Teachers (General and Special Educators at Early Childhood,… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- Seven Super Ways to Update Your VESOL InstructionSpring is here. We are in the final quarter of the school year and the VESOL testing window will soon be closed. This is a great time to try a new resource… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
- 5 Factors to Get “Right” with Data Informed Decision Making: Right ProcessThis article will be presented in 5 sections, with each new section sent out weekly. The focus is on 5 critical factors to have “right” when preparing to make data… Read More What’s new at TTAC ODU?
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.