We’re all in this together.
T-TAC ODU is here to support you in finding new ways to meet the needs of students with disabilities and their families during this challenging time.
- National PTA Standards for Successful Family-School PartnershipsNational PTA Standards for Successful Family-School Partnerships: In an effort to build and sustain positive family-school partnerships, the National PTA has developed six standards focused on ensuring that schools are… Read More Return to Learn
- Formed Families ForwardFormed Families Forward is the family partner to the Virginia Tiered Systems of Supports project, an initiative of the Virginia Department of Education, and supports divisions and schools in their… Read More Return to Learn
- Assistive Technology (AT) Tools in Schools BookletAssistive Technology is designed to help students with special needs, to increase, maintain, or improve their functional capabilities. It should be considered for all students with an IEP. The VDOE’s… Read More Return to Learn
- The National Center on Improving Literacy (NCIL)The National Center on Improving Literacy (NCIL) aims to increase access to, and use of, evidence-based approaches to screen, identify, and teach students with literacy-related disabilities, including dyslexia. Resources for… Read More Return to Learn
- VCU Autism Center of Excellence (ACE) Lunch and Learn SeriesVCU ACE Lunch and Learn Series provides weekly opportunities for families to participate in interactive sessions on a variety of topics related to supporting their children with ASD. Families can… Read More Return to Learn
- Families – I’m Determined ProjectThe Virginia Department of Education’s I’m Determined Project offers a wealth of resources for family members of youth with disabilities. You will find informational modules on topics including Pathways to… Read More Return to Learn
The T-TAC ODU Lending Library is available to both educators and parents residing in Regions 2 & 3 with all postage paid. Please note: Due to school closures, the T-TAC Librarian will email you after checkout to ask for your home address.
Publications & Newsletter
Many publications, including curriculum units, are available to educators and parents as digital downloads. Past newsletter articles are available by area of focus and include many featuring self-paced online learning opportunities.